ETA-Florence Renewable Energies is
- Founding Member of EUBIA (European Biomass Industry Association)
- Founding Partner of the Florence Energy Agency
- Founding Partner of the Regional Energy Agency of Tuscany (REA - Regional Energy Agency)
- Italian representative of IEA Photovoltaic, as part of the Task 10 “Urban Scale PV Application” work group
- Member of RE-CORD (Renewable Energy Consortium for Research and Demonstration), spin-off of the University of Florence and no-profit research center
ETA-Florence Renewable Energies is an engineering firm (SI003254) registered to the Vigilance Authority on the LL.PP. (D.P.R. 554/1999).
Since 1994 ETA Renewable Energies has participated in more than 180 research and development projects cofi nanced by the European Commission.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- European Commission
- Foster & Partners
- Government Authorities
- International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Regional authorities & Municipalities
- Universities and research institutes
- World Bank (WB)